ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"j.ireland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 19:27:50 -0700
I certainly agree with you Helen.  Phil has mentioned this possibility for a
while, so I believe his decision has come from just spending time with the
Lord and not really being influenced by anything else.  He certainly will be
missed.  Aren't we glad God has a unique place for each of us to fill, if
we'll but listen and act on his call.

Vicki

Vicki