ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amy Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 22:11:09 -0500
Phil,
    Thanks, I know these things but I just got to keep thinking them.  I
talked to a lady that I used to be in the ministry with that I haven't
talked too for ever and it was so good talking to her again.  She reminded
me that I need to think about what is best for me and that God has a plan
for me.

Thanks again,
Amy