ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 08:03:41 -0500
Hey, Shelly

Glad you and Dave broke up if he still wore his hair like that in 2001.
LOL.  Did nobody comment on his looks?  LORD knows I'm the last one to
comment on how someone looks (I have been known to turn people to stone) but
guys are cruel when competing for a woman and any guy competing for your
affections would probably have said something to you.  But as I said I'm the
last one who should comment because I dated a blind girl one time and she
broke up with me because a sighted girlfriend of hers told her about a scar
I have on my lip.  I couldn't understand how a blind person could be
concerned about something like that.  But ugly is one thing.  I think ugly
can be forgiven.  But being 30 years behind the times in fashion, that's
another thing.  Smile.

Paul