ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 11:38:29 -0700
Kathy:

The hymns usually start playing when I press enter on the links.  If you
aren't getting midi to play on other pages too, you may want to check that
your midi volume is up high enough.  This is located in "multi-media" in the
control panel.  If it's not that, I'm not sure what to tell you.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
Keep smiling!