ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 2015 13:43:49 -0700
Donna,

The African Gray parrot is reported to be able to develop the largest
vocabulary.  Some of them they say have the ability of a 4 year old.  Beaky
is much more talkative than our first parrot and he loves to talk.  I've
made one digital recording but compared to what he is saying now to what he
was a few months ago when I made the recording means I need to make a new
recording.

Phil.