ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2006 23:53:17 -0700
She came home tonight to get a few things.  I asked her about the money and
a few other things.  She had an answer, or excuse, for every question except
for, Why would you leave and be out all night and not even keep your cell
phone turned on so in case of an accident with one of your children.  Her
answer?  My phone was on all the time and besides, my oldest son doesn't
care about me anyway.  My answer?  I won't quote myself word for word but I
said, I don't care about what you think concerning your children but I do
care about your children.  Your behavior concerning not keep in contact with
at least your children, is totally unacceptable and I won't allow it in my
house any longer.  I took her house key and told her, from now on, if you
are coming to my house, you must call first and then when you ring the bell,
we will let you in.  Don't, I said, try entering this house any other way.
My youngest son, Everett, said he is going to make up a bedroom just for our
grandson since he stays over there 99 percent of the time now so that should
help him.  Please pray about two things.  First, Gretchen moving out will
cost a loss of about 500 dollars a month for us.  Secondly, prayer for
little Everett, the 10 year old, and Taylor, the 6 year old.  They need our
prayers more than Gretchen now.

Phil.

Has He Ever Crossed Your Mind?
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com