ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 17:59:55 -0600
There has been racial threats of  Colombine proportion at the campus where
I work for tomorrow, Wednesday upon blacks on campus. However I'd think any
race would be threatened. I'd ask you to keep this in your prayer. I'll be
off my route tomorrow as the buildings I'd be going to are locked down as
of tonight until Thursday and I can't access them, plus they don't need to
be wasting time stopping me to check my truck when there are real threats
imposing. Very likely it is just threats but they cannot take that chance.
Especially with the local notoriety it has gotten, even to the Pioneer
Press in St. Paul. All because of some writing on Perkin's wall. Thanks.

Brad