ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2017 16:59:28 -0600
I heard somebody telling about a woman whose child received, an embryonic  stem cell transplant-I think that’s what it was.  I’m not sure if I understand correctly, whether the baby in the embryonic stage was deliberately killed,or if  he/she died first and this other mother was expressing her inspirational beliefs,   by saying something like, “Her child died, so that my child could live.”