ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deb Kroll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2004 13:24:46 -0600
Paul, yes, I was baptized outdoors at a lake.  We always have the annual
church picnic on that day.  I'll never forget that day for many reasons,
one of which was that in order to get to the water we had to go down a
steep hil and a scary ladder.  If I hadn't had Pastor and another guy
holding me up, I would have been baptized the hard way.  <smile>

Also, I got a mouthful of water when Pastor dunked me.  I was going to
tease him later about not warning me to keep my mouth shut.  <grin>

Anyway, of course, those weren't the main reasons for my remembering the
day, but just some kind of fun things I can look back on.

Would you say I babble too much?

Love in Christ,

Deb