ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 08:30:05 +0100
Yep, I am!  Couldn't sleep either.  OK, Sleepers anonymous welcome here!
What's going on . . ..

What do we do when we don't sleep?  Now, that's a good question.

Here's my take.

The easy thing to do is to give up trying, get up, do whatever you like
doing best and eventually fall back into bed only to find you don't sleep
anyway . . ..

Sound familiar?

I have been thinking about the better things to do, that I often (but not
always) achieve.

I've had some of my greatest times of prayer and fellowship with Him at
these times.  That's got to be good news!

I've had my wildest dreams of what (maybe) I should be doing, though usually
I've forgotten them within a few hours!  Perhaps that's not really the way
to go!

They say (whoever they are) that you should perhaps do something you really
hate, tire yourself out and drop!  Well, that hasn't been my experience
because, although I have tried it once or twice, I still haven't done it
long enough to just "drop".

I think this is enough rambling from me!  Know you're being lifted up right
now my dear Vicki!

Love and hugs:  (Personal stuff coming - dare not say soon!)

--
Carol

sdid once or twice try doing those things I should