ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 15:33:21 +0000
No it is not confusing to me.  The college towns get all the transportation because the give most of the funding.  It is like that here.  We do have good transportation here in Lansing but East Lansing gets most of the routes even if they don't really need them and they can call a ride an hour in advance where the handicappers have to calll 24 hrs in advance.  So tell me what is wrong with this picture.  Sighted driving young people can call 1 hou But that is that money talks and suckers walk.  Boy do I do a lot of walkin.  I use to be on the spectran board.  Spectran is the special trans that CATA capital area transportation authority has.

--
Christ is either Lord of all or he is not Lord at all.
Karen Carter '74