ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2007 14:54:09 -0500
Oh Phil!

We are definitely praying for Sandy! Poor thing! Could it be
something wrong with her teeth? Don't you think that if it was a bug
bite, you would have gotten one too? Could it be something she's
eaten? Mari is praying while I type, and so am I! We pray she finds
the cause of this and the docs do something about it pronto! We stand
against it, we rebuke it, we pray for a total healing in Jesus' Holy
Name. In Jesus' Precious Name we pray, Amen and Amen!

LOVE AND GOD'S ETERNAL BLESSINGS,

IN HIS MATCHLESS NAME,

Reeva Parry and Mari.