ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 2004 12:41:45 -0500
Phil,

No Problem, we understand, and we all figured something very important came
up. <smile>

We'll get you up there some time soon! <smile> It was beautiful last night,
and God really works in our group and we encourage everyone to come up on
the conference line on our Prayer and Praise group.

I'll post a message about it again soon.

My hands are feeling very tired today for some reason.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson