ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 08:46:09 -0500
Folks, I'd like to take the oppertunity to really say some things to all of
you all that i feel are very necessary to say.  Don't worry nothing bad, I
promise.  please just hear me out...

The past few days, have exceptionally been very difficult for me
emotionally.  my mom, dad, and I got in a really really huge fight, i had an
alergic reaction to a new medication I'd been put on, which thus made me
very moody, and very physically sick; to the point of upchucking.  It's just
been very hectic.  I want you all to know that I do care about each of you
all very deeply... very very deeply.  Thus, and therefore,I need to take the
time to really stop what I am now doing, and sincerely apologize to all of
you all.  my posts over the past few days i know:  have been incredibly
rude, very disrespectful, and above all very profane.  Heck, I even used the
d word, on a list, that specificly in the guide lines says not to...  I've
not only broken list guidelines severely, but I have also majorly probably,
by doing so, lost a ton of respect from many members toward me.  I don't
think I can repair the emotional scars that I've left on many of you all in
that regard, however, I do wish to move forwerd.  Guys, I was way entirely
out of line, and I thank you all for holding so much patients with me.  i
certainly don't deserve it.  I really acted like a fool, not to mention a
complete idiot/jerk.  And plus, what makes matters even worse, is that I
didn't even give you all a fair chance to speak.  i take the complete
responsibility for my wrong actions, and for any consequences that might be
yet to come, I will take them gladly, without pouting or putting up a fuss.
Bottom line is I made a major scene of myself that was totally unnecessary,
and totally uncalled for...  Thus, I'd especially like to apologize both, to
Vickie, as well as phil.  My actions were completely unjustified, and were
not fair to the behalf of others.  i'd like to please offer my dearest
apology.

Thank you.

Chris.