ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 May 2010 14:46:17 -0400
I felt really tired for about six months....really depressed the first three
months...they said that was normal....your boedy knows something is missing
and has to adjust!!!
But now I am fine!!!
Thank God I was a match...apparently it doesn't happen much that a wife
matches a husband, it is usually a sibling that matches best.
So...how are you? How is the family? The dogs?
This list has been so quiet....just wanted to check on everyone!!!
Rhonda