ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2014 09:36:45 -0700
Jackie and others, our son, in North Carolina, sent us the 350 dollars for
the rental of the leg machine since he wasn't here to help out otherwise.
Sandy has been using it.  They recommend to use it 6 hours a day but so far
we haven't reached that number because it has to be set up on the bed and
Sandy has to lay down the whole time.  They recommend she do it 2 hours
three times a day.

Phil.