ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 18:09:13 -0500
He's being quoted as being belligerent and saying how stupid the Iraqi
people are, also that all of the innocent people, men, women and children,
he had murdered and gassed were "thieves."  As Carol said, it's a tough call
for Christians but if I had been one of those soldiers he would have left
that hole with at least an extra one on his body.  But they're better men
than I am.

Paul