ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2007 06:13:59 -0600
Hello Yawl,

Few things for prayer attention.

1. My daughter is leaving this morning for Tai Pe	i, Taiwan for a month.
She has opportunity to teach English to students and staff at a university
there. She's traveled abroad before, last year spending a semester
traveling across Europe so she's cool with that. Probably nervous
about  teaching peers and folks older than herself. Prayers for safe
passages to and fro and while there as well accomplishing the goal and she
is always looking, a way to move someone to Christ is appreciated.

2. My wife has been struggling with finding the cause of tingling,
numbness, and burning/aching  off one finger in the hand. She has seen a
very good and strong Christian Chiropractor who has done some real help
along here but   the arm/hand issue hasn't gone away. He re-examined her
yesterday as if for the first time, looked in his med books as well spent
time in prayer  from God for the cause and is trying what he believes could
be a solution. Last night she slept the best in a long time and has the
most movement in her hand  since she had real problems with it  last week.
She's struggled with this since her historectamy a few years back,
gradually getting worse and it is over due in getting to the bottom of the
solution as it is affecting her activities.  Praying his treatment is the
solution, or if not, then proper direction for a specialized physician.
We'd rather the holistic approach rather than chasing doctor after doctor
and all that.

3. I'm trying to shake off a summer cold. I'm due to head to the studio for
a guitar-vocal  and it would be nice if  my head was clear and etc. for it.
Thanks.

Brad