ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2014 14:44:42 -0500
Dear Coco,

I'm glad you are back with us and that you are able to post on the list again.

I'm praying for you for your health, and your safety in that flat you
are living in. I'm praying for a new place for you that will be
within your budjet.

I'm praying for your Guide Dog.

I'm also praying for your Parents.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me." Phillippians 4:13.