ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 2005 22:34:36 -0500
Exactly. A  proof of God's kid in action.

Brad

on 03:38 PM 7/26/2005, Rhonda said:
I had an interesting experience along these lines yesterday, I heard
someone
who had hurt me deeply wasn't doing well financially.  He is in danger of
loosing his house, where once, I would have felt a sense of revenge, a
sort
of "He deserves it, it's his own fault" I felt sad for him.  My anger has
been replaced, I still remember the hurt, but pray for this man, and his
family,  so I can see God has pointed me from justice to mercy, from
revenge
to His love!
Rhonda