ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2007 17:12:55 -0600
Well, Sharon,

I am one of them. I get so depressed around any holiday time cuz John
isn't with me anymore. I definitely know where he is, but, man oh
man! It's rough going through these holidays! Mari and I will do our
Christmas Eve celebration, like we've been doing since 2002, then on
Christmas Day, I'll be in bed. I will not subject myself to anybody
else cuz I know I'm not good company that day.

Love,

Reeva Parry.