ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 22:22:28 -0600
Just under the wire.  Grin.  Hope it isn't full of errors.

Ned, wonder if you could harness some of that humidity you have down your
way and send it up to us in the form of a swimming pool.  My!  That must be
unbearably hot!  I remember spending some time in both Arkansas and Texas.
In Arkansas, even the rain was hot.  We have nice cool rain when it ever
falls here.  Usually the nights cool off.  But not this week.

Vicki