ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
April Reisinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
April Reisinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 22:38:48 -0500
Oh, Jen,

We must catch up!  Is this the guy you were trying to find from your school?
Well, do write to me offlist and talk to me.  I have lots to talk to you
about also.  I love you, and I have missed you a whole bunch!  Your
encouragement has always been enough, and it will again.  May I say, my
dearest sister, I know about the pulling your heart out!  Please know that
I'll be here to listen!  I still get misty when I think of my previous
dogs--especially Stryker!  He's the only one I actually could retire cuz the
other two died before their times!  And for what did I give him up?  An
insecure, unstable, fragile relationship with somebody for whom I had the
greatest deal of respect until I moved here and could see him close up.
Fortunately, God never forsakes His own and He has found me a wonderful
little church filled with folks who care!  Perhaps it is just a stop on to
greater things, but perhaps it is the oasis I've needed.  Only God knows.
Anyway, Miss Flurrie and I send you our love and hugs.

I got an application for an apartment in Columbus today, but I have no job
to go to there.  If any of you in larger cities where I can receive good
medical care can have applications for income-based housing mailed to me,
please contact me offlist and I'll give you my mailing address, or you can
give me the contact phone numbers to the apartment complexes.  I haven't
much holding me here at the moment as the man who promised marriage says
that it's only a piece of paper and he doesn't want to risk it.  I am still
thankful to have led his daughter to the Lord, but as for anything permanent
I thought I may have had with him, I was disillusioned, I guess.  Or
deceived.

Anyway, not to steal your thunder, welcome back, Jen!  It's great to see you
posting again!

April Reisinger
Send personal E-mail to:
OSILC mail should be sent to:
MSIM: (No e-mail please!) [log in to unmask]
AIM: [log in to unmask] (No e-mail)
Yahoo Messenger:  [log in to unmask]  (No e-mail)
Echo Link: KC8VUN
Skype: April Reisinger
Ventrilo: GOODMUSIC.NO-IP.COM
Verizon: (419) 310-9676 Member of the In-Network
Home: (419) 209-0011