ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Feb 2006 18:12:22 -0500
HI Guys,
Well, we still haven't heard from Chris, but we did get a letter from
school today.  Let's see.  He was unexcused for February 10.  I guess
that they went ahead and gave it to him without talking to me.  Also,
he has been excessively tardy to certain classes and one note said
that his behavior was, "rude."  Really?  No kidding!  I'd sure like
to here the positive from time to time.  Oh well, at least I know
that, as of yesterday, he was still alive.
Kathy