ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 11:13:36 -0500
Phil,
This is the kind of thing that drove Paul off the list,  our semi
encouraging Chris in unhealthy ventures.  I must tell you, and everyone
else for that matter, that I have a real problem with us saying that we are
praying for chris and his wife in such a way that he could interpret as
encouragement in goals that most of us have to know are not wise.  I will
just say flat out that I am scared to death for that innocent child, if
ever conceived in that situation.  I would almost feel that we should be
held partially responsible for the safety of that child, were anything to
happen because we didn't have the guts to tell him to wait, at least wait,
if not forget it altogether. I congratulate Rhonda especially for such
gracious responses in this situation.  You said everything much better than
I, Rhonda.  Thank you!
          Don't worry, I'm not going to leave  or anything over this issue,
but I don't think that we are doing Chris or Christine any favors by not
speaking up and telling them the truth.
Kathy
Always, for His glory!