ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 16:12:05 -0600
Steph,

Sorry to hear you are going through such a rough time.  I know two-year-olds
can be extremely trying at times.  WIll pray for you and Michelle as well as
for an increase in your hunger for the Word.

John says in Revelation that, in order to go back to your first love, you
should do the "first works."  That means the things you did when you first
came to know the Lord.  This means reading the Bible even though it seems
dry, praying when you don't feel like God ever hears, and loving others even
when it seems impossible.  I know it's easier said than done, so hang in
there and know we're all praying.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com