ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2007 23:09:04 -0400
Brad,
I would be happy to hire retired individuals but when I put ads in the
newspaper they do not apply.  I am not sure how to reach them if they do not
read the newspaper.  I put up help wanted signs in my snack bar, at food
land, at 711, and numerous other places.  Thanks for the suggestions and if
you have more keep them coming please.
Thanks again,

Virgie and lady Hoshi
doing business at