ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 01:30:49 -0500
Hey, Pat

Praying that you'll be able to get you shoes exchanged conveniently.  I
often forget to try shoes on when I buy a new pair.  My friends have to
remind me and I feel silly, but I realize it's still a good idea so we don't
run into problems later.  We forget sometimes how important shoes are,
especially if anyone has any diseases like diabetes and may not feel sores
developing.

Praying Paul