ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2005 12:49:19 -0500
How about an omlet?  By the way, have you ever considered the word
"omlet?"  I mean usually, when the suffix "let," is added to a word, it
means a mini version of.  You know, "shrinklet, bracelet,"  So, I'm just
wondering, if omlet is the mini version, where can I get an om?  GRIN!  How
many eggs does an "om," take?  Would I need a bigger plate?  Enquiring
minds want to know!
Kathy