ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 19:01:35 -0500
Dear Loving EChurch Family,

I am asking you all to please pray for us.

I have 4 prayer requests, Please.

The first one is that we would get more business in here and be able to
sell more of our SCANACAN products. When the little bit of money that we
have left is gone, we're going to be in trouble financially. We willl not
be able to pay our monthly bills with our little bit of income.
  Please pray that we sell our 2 Ferguson Enterprises domains.

Also my second prayer request is for Ferguson Enterprises and our SCANACAN
Products. Everything is fine with SCANACAN and every thing is working just
fine. There is something suspicious going on, and I can't say whatit is,
but I'm worried about it. Vernon is worried about it also. This has nothing
to do with the functionality of SCANACAN. Please pray that this thing we
are suspicious about, is not true.

Please pray that we can get more databases also.

I feel like a failure and this has got me a little down.

Thanks much for praying.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson