ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Grant E. Metcalf" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2013 14:29:27 -0700
HELP!

I went to the sendspace links and found the files, however, I cannot figure
out how to download the files. Whenever I click on the files SendSpace keeps
trying to install other programs on my computer which I do not want and in
the end I do not get a copy of the book file either. You can right me off
list with your explanation if no one else has this problem.

Thanks much.

Listening for His shout!

Grant