ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 16:02:15 -0500
God will take care of you. I know it is easy to let one's mind wander and
ultimately end up in fear,, and one can begin to superimpose all sort of
scenarios that could happen, "if this happens, then that will happen" "if
that happens, then geez Louise this will then happen" and so on. but when
it is all said and done, you'll continue  to eat, sleep, rest, pray,
fellowship, laugh, cry,   jump for joy andlook back at this time as a
smiling memory of how  things were back then and giving credit to God for
getting you through it all. And when all said and done, all will be OK in
the end.

Brad