ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 2004 14:57:31 -0800
Kathy, it'll just delete the one message, unless you do control a first to
select the whole group.  And it just sends it to the trash, so even if you
delete something you didn't want to, you can just go to the trash folder
and get it back.  Fear not!  <smile>

Peggy

Fear is the mind killer. - Paul Muad'Ib