ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 17 Jul 2005 18:21:55 -0400
So very good to hear from you, I've been praying for you as you crossed my
mind from time to time, I was so sad to hear your move wasn't you had hoped
it would be and  disappointed that you who are so vonerable and want only to
give your love to anoter was hurt instead of loved in return! I trust that
God who is the greatest at healing broken hearts and dreams will start the
process of healing yours and will once again give you a vision of a
wonderful future and make your new apartment a real home for you.
Thanks for sharing, and ramble away, good to hear from you again!  I've
mised you.

Love
Rhonda