ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 11:33:15 -0700
Hey guys, this is two for the price of one. Hahahahahe!

First I have this meeting at work re accommodations considering my voice
won't handle full days on phones.  It may be same song second verse on this
meeting.  But pray for me as some recent events which I'll not take time to
detail have caused me to want to say things that are probably better left
unsaid.  So pray for wisdom and favor and that the Lord's will is
accomplished and that my lips only say what needs to be said

Also, I've had this cold now for about two weeks.  Thought it was going away
but it seems to be returning.  So I need wellness.  Smile.

Thanks bunches in advance.

Vicki