ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 22:42:56 -0500
Dear Loving EChurch Family,

I want to thank you all for praying for me.

Unfortunately, I still have the problem, and I just took some acidophilus.
I don't want to be up all night and then have to drink a gallon of water to
keep hydrated. lol.

I had Vernon take my sample to the hospital this afternoon, so hopefully
we'll know something soon.

I ate a bunch of fruit tonight, and it sure was good, but you know what
happened later! lol.
Thanks to you all for the loving messages and for praying. You are all my
loving ones! <squeeze> lol.

I'll write about the conference line tomorrow and give you all the info.
<smile>

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson