ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 2009 08:56:18 -0700
A cranial prosthesis, eh?  Now that's a new term for me!  <lol>  At first I
thought you were going to have a brain transplant or something.  <grin>  As
for the hair, my friend Donna, who had to have chemo for breast cancer, had
a good-bye to my hair party, and a bunch of us came over and cut her hair
and shaved her head, and someone actually decorated her head with some kind
of funky design, and took pictures and everything.  I got to do the hair
cutting, which is probably the only time in my life that I'll cut hair.  It
was really neat how she made something humorous and fun out of a difficult
situation, and it sounds like you're doing the same thing.  Now where are my
scissors?  <grin>

Peggy
http://kernsac.livejournal.com

http://facebook.com/kernsac