ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Julie Melton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2012 21:48:09 -0600
Hi, everyone.

I know that from time to time we share good tips or products for the blind on this list. I want to tell you about a color identifier that I purchased new for $75.

WHen I ordered it, the first one was stolen out of the package. I didn't think the company would do anything about that. After all, it really wasn't their fault. However, they replaced it.

I got the second one and found it to be accurate and easy to understand.

It's called the Rainbo Color Reader and is available at
www.edmondsonengineering.com

Hope this will be of hel.