ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2005 09:17:12 -0500
Phil,
I didn't mean to offend anybody, however, if what you say is true, then
Paul said something very different to you off list than he did me and
others that he sent private emails too.  I'll just drop it at that.  If you
want to discuss it further, i'll let you decide whether or not it should be
private between you and me or public, on list, since it concerns the entire
list.  Sorry, I can see both ways being appropriate, so I'll let you make
the next move, if any move should be taken at all.  I defer to your
leadership and wisdom here, and, of course, a great deal of prayer, which i
know is always present.
Kathy