ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jul 2005 15:59:21 +0000
I don't blame you.  Give them the correct number and make her be responsible for her own mess.  Father in Heaven please confort Cindy help her to be strong and to be able to direct the customers to the correct person help her to be able to show them your love despite how they may be acting.  I know this is a hard thing but we know you can do it through her.  Thank you that you love Cindy and will fix it all for her.  In your precious name we pray Amen

--
Christ is either Lord of all or he is not Lord at all.
Karen Carter '74