ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sandy Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 2020 00:35:45 -0600
Hi Church Family,

My oldest grandson, Everett, was in a horrific accident Saturday morning.  He was going home and this couple in front of him were in two separate vehicles having a good fight.  The lady hit Everett going about 85 miles per hour.  It was a 30 mile per hour zone.  The lady hit Everett going at that speed.  Both his vehicle and the vehicle of the lady were engulfed in flames. He is in the hospital and very much alive.  He has had over the past few years, four different accidents which could have taken his life.  However, while he will have to work through therapy and getting well, that could be a long task.  Please pray for his surgery tomorrow morning at 8:00 a.m.  They will be repairing his fractured hip and a few other things.

Also, I would be interested in knowing what you all have been doing differently since the COVID shutdown.

Will up date all of you about his surgery tomorrow.  The story is just so unbelievable.  Please continue to pray for all of my grandkids.

More later.

Sandy Scovell