ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 14:59:01 -0400
Phil, now that was a nightmare!!  Not just a dream!!  A white cross-dresser
living in the middle of Harlem may have caused quite a stir, without the
comedian side of it coming forth.  Isn't it frustrating to say to yourself,
I must recall this when I wake up, and then don't remember what it was you
wanted to recall?  You had quite an adventure on your sleep test.  Smile

Helen