ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2007 17:24:46 +0100
Coco,

Brad's right there.  Your name got me going immediately!  We're all
chocolate hungry!  <Smiles>

Oh, it doesn't matter how it's spelt either!

You're very welcome amongst us, especially if you join in on our "Coffee
Club" talks.  (They're just names we sometimes give to talk which occurs in
the night when some of us can't sleep!)  <Smiles>

My name is Carol and I am from the UK.  They all put up with my funny accent
because it sounds just the same on a speech synthesizer!  Well, truth is, we
speak proper English and some on the list need my help sometimes to keep
them on "the straight and narrow"!  <Grins>

I am married with the most wonderful husband of all.  I didn't marry until
my mid forties, so I do know what it's like out there to be single too.

More seriously, we love Jesus and love to help each other, particularly in
the difficulties of life that occur because of our disabilities.

Just chime in whenever you are ready.  May God bless you and make you a
blessing amongst us!

--
Carol - Reading, UK

To you, o Lord, I lift up my soul;
In You I trust, o my God.  . . .."  PS25:1-2 NIV.