ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Donna Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 2014 23:54:35 -0500
Hey Andrew,
We are praying for you.   I have come to a few conclusions dealing
with my own experiences.
First of all I realized that Jesus was abused according to today's
standards, so we're in good company.
He really does understand from personal experience.  There will be
people who will receive comfort from you overcoming your tough past.
Jesus, Please comfort Andrew, and help him lean on you, and show him
his situation through your eyes.  Help him forgive everyone involved,
Pleas heal his wounds.
In Jesus name, amen.