ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 07:58:19 -0400
Earlier, Phil Scovell wrote:
>Well, it is streamlined, Peggy, and seems to allow you quicker access.

Also has a popup blocker that you can activate.
Under options, the first tab is options.  Listed under accessories
there are four things listed with a check box before each.  they are
popup blocker, auto fill button, blog this (don't know what that
means), and News button.  Put a check in the box you want
activated.  I have only popup blocker activated.
The third tab in options is auto fill, and you can fill in name
address, and other information that is usually asked for on the
web.  At the bottom of that, there is a button to press for entering
credit card information.  Even though it is said that this
information stays only on your computer, and none of it goes to
google,  I'm not sure I would want it on even my computer.
On the bar itself is located the buttons for these four choices , and
I suppose if you want the auto fill to work, you have to press that
button.  Not sure whether y'all can find it though.  It may be tricky
for you.  Ask John!  <smile>
Hope some of this helps you newbie google tool bar users.

Helen