ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2008 17:38:40 -0000
Mari, dear one,

Be sure I'm praying for you and asking God to lead you.  I'm seeing a
picture of steps going upwards as I write, but they're only very small
shallow steps.  Here is what God wants you to do:  Take each step He shows,
moment by moment, hour by hour, day by day (whenever He shows) and you'll
find you're heading for the top of that flight.  It's long, yes, but there
is an end.  Do not be discouraged because that is not the work of our dear
Lord Jesus.  He would encourage you to know that you are not on the bottom
step.  You have been climbing for some time.  Keep going, steadily onwards.

Wow!  I didn't know I was going to write this so take it from Him, please!

In His love:

--
Carol