ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2013 16:59:47 -0600
It feels that way at first but that is the Enemy attempting to keep us off
balance and away from the truth.  When something comes up, we pray about it,
the Lord reveals the truth, and the lie we have been believing goes away;
never to return.  After this happens a couple of times, we get to expecting
it and going to those difficult places become much easier and even desirable
because of the healing we know we are going to experience.

Phil.