ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 May 2004 11:28:45 -0500
No matter. God will do with her that which God will do no matter what
anyone says *smile* , but as I mentioned long ago, I've felt very strong
she would be used to affect many people. Wisdom also says within the 8
months left to prepare for an ongoing sustenance of all she is being filled
with now. Missionaries upon coming back off the mission field will become
depressed from the lack of feeling they are doing any good, as well there
is debriefing that is done to try to alleviate these affects, but wouldn't
that be something to see no need for that in her, but rather a continuation
of her powerful testimony and use. I get the feeling she is capable of
kindling that fire but also it is wise for her to surround herself with
those to help keep her accountable and in powerful use for God.

Brad

Phil Scovell wrote:
>Brad,
>
>I'll try and remember to tell Gretchen that the next time we talk to her.
>
>Phil.

Brad

   God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts