ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 2013 14:03:35 -0600
Doris, I like hearing about how people feel concerning the experience of
being present with God at all times and in every are of their lives.  I ask
you the same question I asked Rhonda; how do you know this is happening and
how would you explain to others just exactly how this works in a practical
way.  In other words, how do you get to that point you describe?  Is it how
long you have been born again, how much you read the Bible, how long you
pray, is it going to church, just what allows this awareness to be active?

Phil.