ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:46:58 -0500
Oh Loving Paulette!

I know what you are going through! Please know that God is right there with
you, and He is not far away at all. We are all here for you and we are all
praying for you. I pray The Lord just wraps his loving arms around you and
comforts you. I'm always here for you, loving one.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson